Halloween Recipe Ideas
Do you feel like throwing a Halloween party? Or perhaps you are invited to one? Below are some Recipes ideas you can prepare for a Halloween themed party you can try these 3 Creative Halloween Cupcakes and two Spooky Halloween Drinks great for parties
Give your chocolate cupcakes a scary skeleton makeover! Frost Chocolate Cupcakes with a dollop of homemade white frosting, then top with a chocolate wafer and upside down mini chocolate cupcake. Add brown M&Ms for eyes and black licorice for a nose. White jelly beans transform this skeleton into a tasty, toothy treat.
Little Monster Cupcakes
Everyone knows that when it comes to cupcakes, the fun is in the frosting. Dress up a basic cupcake batter by creating monster faces with colored icing and assorted candies, such as licorice string, mini and regular M&Ms, mini marshmallows, jellybeans, and gummy candies.
Mini Ghost Cupcakes
At these mini cupcakes are easy to prepare. Bake 3 dozen Mini Chocolate Cupcakes, then pipe whipped topping into a ghost shape and use chocolate chips for the eyes and nose.
Spooky Halloween Green Punch
What would you need:
12 small clear glasses
Power Lemonade mix enough to make 2 quarts
1/4 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon meringue powder
2 liters of seltzer water
Green food coloring , yellow food coloring
Orange, Lime and Raspberry
* Drip the red decorating gel down the inside of 12 small clear glasses and let them sit 10 minutes or so to dry.
* combine powdered lemonade mix with sugar and the meringue powder in a large punch bowl.
* Whisking briskly, add seltzer water
* Add 10 drops green food coloring and 4 drops yellow food coloring.
* Add a peeled and sliced orange, a sliced lime and 1 pint raspberries for color.
Lime Chillers With Blood Drippings
You will need:
1/4 cup of honey or corn syrup
12 drops of red food coloring
4 cups of your favorite pineapple juice - It needs to be chilled
6 ounces of frozen limeade concentrate
3 cups of chilled ginger ale
10 Wine Goblets
* Take your honey or corn syrup (whatever it is you are using) and combine it with your red food coloring in a shallow bowl. Mix until is well blended.
* Grab your 10 wine goblets and you are going to dip the rims into the red mixture, one at a time, coating all rims.
* Turn the wine goblets upright and let them stand to allow the red mixture to drip down the sides, resembling blood.
* You may want to place paper towel around the wine goblet’s base to catch the red drips, for easy clean up.
* Now, combine your favorite pineapple juice with your frozen limeade in a punch bowl. Stir until the limeade is dissolves.
* Stir now your chilled ginger ale.
* Fill each wine goblet with your Lime Chiller!